2012-08-13

by Joseph

To anyone reading these testimonials trying to figure out whether or not to buy guy4game service DO IT! After ordering 60m on Runescape without any problems and good customer service/fast delivery, I had no doubt in my mind that I could trust this site with my account for powerleveling! I ordered the rhino cape and within the hour they started my order. Its advertised that the order takes 12 hours but they finished in 5 and by the time I woke up this morning I had it when I logged in and everything on my account was fine! TRUST ME these testimonials aren't fake and you will be VERY pleased with their services! The only bad thing is that now I keep wanting to order more things and I'm eventually going to run out of money -.-.
http://www.guy4game.com/runescape/rs-gold/?aid=1893

No comments:

Post a Comment