2012-08-11

by Luke

I was very skeptical about ordering SWTOR Credits from Guy4game. But a friend had directed me here and said that he had not been scammed and had received his SWTOR credits minutes after he ordered and paid. So I went ahead and ordered 5,000,000 credits for the guild bank. And to my surprise, received credits. They didn't have enough for the full 5 mill at once, so was divided up into 4 mill then another 1 mill afterwards. I had an issue with the last 1 mill not coming through for 24 hours, contacted the Guy4game customer support and received prompt and very helpful service from them. A day later the extra 1 mill showed up - I put this down to a flaw/fault in the SWTOR mail system NOT Guy4game as the send date was correct. I highly recommend this website and its service and support to anyone. Especially those who are fearful like i was, of the hundreds and thousands of random sites out there that can and WILL scam you and not receive anything for your RL money. 10/10.

http://www.guy4game.com/star-wars-us/swtor-credits/?aid=1893

No comments:

Post a Comment